- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
SOLUTION ARCHITECT / SOLUTION DESIGNER / TECHNICAL BUSINESS ANALYST
Company: Digital Micro Services
IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
We are a dynamic software development company, working on innovative projects utilizing modern technology. We have opportunities for energetic, passionate individuals with the qualifications mentioned to blend along with our team of Solution Architect / Solution Designer / Technical Business Analyst.
Selected candidates would be required to provide leadership in terms of whole system solution, covering technical, service and process aspects. You make use of Subject Matter Experts and specialists to develop solutions that meet the customer requirements whilst engaging with engineering to ensure that solutions are deliverable and maintainable.
If you thrive in a culture that values personal development, trust, and integrity; where you are empowered to innovate and keep customers satisfied to drive excellence, please get in touch.
The primary role of Solution Architect / Solution Designer / Technical Business Analyst is E2E solution designs for Programs/ Projects / Change Requests and oversee all design aspects of the development and delivery.
This role reports into the Technical Manager and will be responsible for new development and enhancements to the applications within the Networks OSS domains and ensuring their end-to-end operability in accordance with strategic standards.
The Solution Designer is required to have a moderate understanding of the telecommunication domain.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE - Program / Project / Change Delivery
- Architect & Design the E2E Solutions and ensure it is aligned with business objectives
- Oversee all solution design aspects of the development and delivery of the project
- Review requirements and ensures system functionalities & capabilities are future proofed
- Translate the business requirements/processes into solution specifications
- Manage dependencies between application components (within and external to application)
- Analyze impact of change requests, including recommendations
- Ensure quality of design and operational control characteristics
- Establish performance goals; ensure design meets the requirements and goals set
- Governs and reviews data schema, including implementation of data storage best practices
- Balances quality issues, cost, robustness demands and constraints
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in the telecom industry would be an advantage but not compulsory
- Experience in solution design or technical business analyst
- Experience with SDLC process
- Waterfall and Agile Delivery methodologies
- Experienced in some of the following technical areas would be advantages:
- Active Listing, Creativity, Risk-Taking
- Business focused
- Adaptability, Conflict resolution, excellent communication skills, Negotiation skills
- Motivational, Positive thinking and Positive influencing
- Work under pressure and manage high levels of stress
- Proactive thinking and proposing practical solutions