- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Software Developer Senior Traineeship
IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
We are Biz4d, a German consulting firm based in Frankfurt, is a fast-paced workplace where we work on mentorship programs for corporate leadership and talent development. Our corporate clients include companies such as municipalities, the production industry, banks, etc.
You are in a current fulltime-position, but are looking to get international experience and grow? Improve English? Build international connections?
Apply Here: biz4d.com/international-traineeship-remote/
How you can grow:
- References for your CV with international experience. Advance your career.
- Perfect your English skills in a professional working environment
- If your German already is at a professional level, perfecting that also is welcome
- Meet colleagues and potential clients from all across the globe. Gain confidence in working with different cultures.
- Enhance your personal growth and professional networks across the globe
- Learn efficient working techniques - as a German company, we have highly demanding clients.
- Enhance your skill set and learning which will improve your self-confidence
- Receive a personal letter of recommendation, if collaboration is at the respective quality level.
Requirements for Traineeship:
- You are 100% proficient in your job and don't need any learning for your profession but can even lead others
- Minimum 2 hours per day consistently.
- High value on accuracy, personal professionalism, and striving for excellence. We have clients on a high level.
- Excellent self-leadership, work without self-guidance
- A solid basis in PHP, MySQL, Laravel & Python (for Algo)
- Strong mathematics skills and strong experience with matching algorithms are a clear asset
- Focused, reliable output-driven
- Understand user needs and translate them to technical requirements.
The role of Software Developer:
- Construct and develop the features and capabilities of our software tool
- Anticipating issues and resolving them in advance
- Debugging and solving technical issues as they arise
- Automate workflows by implementing automation.
- Grow alongside us. Take charge and assist others in developing.
Apply here: biz4d.com/international-traineeship-remote/
Our mission is to create an environment where people can build mutual trust and share knowledge. We help organizations strive by harnessing the fantastic power of their own people!
CI / CD Workflow Time Management
Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday