- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Senior full stack developer - Technology Lead
Engineering & Technical Staff
Senior Developer – Technology Lead
An excellent, exciting and unique opportunity for a Senior/Lead Developer. Do you have the ability to translate ideas into actionable deliverables? Can you work with and contribute to a small, talented, geographically dispersed team? Do you want to be part of an organization that changes the way the world works by helping companies and partners build trust and deliver transparency on a global basis? If this sounds appealing, here is a little of what we’re looking for.
• Develop, maintain and support quality code that delivers on the vision of the company
• Play a key role in the development of the company’s software suite
• Work with our CTO to develop our core blockchain architectures, and protocols and UX
• Assist with architecture, systems, services road-map and manage future systems design and development
• Research, create, and document existing and new blockchain structures and proposed solutions
• Research and develop ideas around smart contract delivery on blockchains
• Deliver quality software and meet key deliverables in a timely and effective fashion
• Help lead the development team and provide open and transparent dialogue with all stakeholders
• Follow best practices and maintain overall responsibility for all project deliverables
We are looking for a developer who is familiar with enterprise network and public network architectures. You will be responsible for customising and implementing a distributed blockchain. You will be responsible for working with the CTO and team to analyse our requirements and customise or build a blockchain around our business model, and deliver an appropriate blockchain network. In addition, you will be responsible for working with the front end team to provide a clear, clean, consistent and powerful user online experience. in both the browser and mobile application world.
Technical skills and knowledge in the following technologies will be important.
• Node.js, Python, Flask, Reactjs
• MongoDB, SQL
• Azure/AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
• API development
• DevOps, Agile, CI/CD
The following would be highly advantageous and preferred, but not mandatory.
• Blockchain / DLT / NFT experience – Hyperledger, Wallets, blockchain architectures, SmartContracts/ Chains development, Operations, Security and Deployment
• Different consensus algorithms – POA, PoET etc
This is a full time remote role with a strategic global foundation business. We have an Australian HQ, so you will be working with international time zones, but with most calls based either locally or on Australian Eastern time. We are looking for someone who is open-minded, inquisitive, both a self-starter and a self-learner, collaborative – yet independent – a team player - and has a sense of humour.
Information security IT Support Managing Databases Microsoft Office Microsoft Powerpoint OO Programming SQL Testing Methodologies
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday