- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Senior DevOps Engineer
IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
As a DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) you will work in an international team of Platform Engineers and Solution Architects and develop an integrated cloud platform for the implementation of DevOps in our product teams in an agile way.
- Planning, implementation, introduction and further development as well as operation of Platform-as-a-Service products, especially on the basis of cloud services (AWS), Kubernetes and Linux.
- Automation of provisioning and operating processes with the help of Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Crossplane).
- Consulting on system architectures, administration and security concepts.
- Support for incident, problem and change management in complex cases.
- Creation of functional and technical concepts.
- Paid participation in weekly rotating on-call duty.
- Completed, subject-related university/university of applied sciences studies in business administration/(business) informatics or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through many years of relevant professional experience and further training measures.
- Strong basic knowledge of IT technologies with a focus on containers, Linux, cloud (AWS), automation, networks, monitoring and logging.
- Experience in the design, implementation and operation of distributed systems.
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) and proficient handling of at least one scripting and/or programming language.
- Experience with Kubernetes and common tools (ArgoCD, Crossplane).
- Strong consulting skills, flexibility and communication skills at all levels.
- Fluent in English – German is a plus.
Who we are:
- Our development teams, which work at our locations in Frankfurt am Main and Berlin, are responsible for various B2B applications, our own shop system with thousands of webshops, several iOS & Android apps, embedded software, and products for intelligent data analysis.
- With the work in the Platform team, we provide the foundations for the provision of scalable services for our product teams.
To meet our high standards for software products, we focus on one thing in addition to high technical standards – our team.
- An expanding and innovative company with interesting development opportunities is an attractive working environment for you.
- You will enjoy working in flat hierarchies with direct communication channels.
- You can count on your unique team with committed and open colleagues.
- Technical challenges await you, where you can bring in and realize your own ideas and concepts.
- You will benefit from our excellent accessibility by public transport due to our direct location in Frankfurt city center.
- Demand-oriented further training opportunities and regular, constructive exchange are part of the package.
- Regular employee events and joint leisure activities brighten up your everyday life.
- The possibility of using a job ticket is also part of it.
- Apply here:biz4d.com/software-development-jobs
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday