- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Senior Developer - Frontend
Company: Beehyv Inc.
IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
Senior Developer - Frontend (will process paperwork for employment visa in India) – Hyderabad, India
(If you are a talented software engineering professional in Sri Lanka willing to relocate to Hyderabad, India, this opportunity is for you!)
BeeHyv is a premium software engineering partner for firms building innovative world class products and solutions to make an impact. Whether it be a hot Bay Area technology product firm or a non-profit changing the lives of millions of people, our customers are on the latest tech stacks doing exciting work.
We invest in our people to be up to date with technology to build better software. BeeHyv hires the best of talent and you will get to work with extremely capable people with a hunger to learn, share and grow. Several of our engineers are alumni of the top schools in India, the IIT’s and BITS Pilani.We have a very strong ecosystem for learning at BeeHyv, whether it be via knowledge sharing sessions, formal training, building utilities and frameworks or by getting the opportunity to work on diverse projects on different technology platforms. Our engineers are passionate about technology, love to code and take pride in building elegant solutions that work at scale to create meaningful impact.
If you like working with cutting-edge technologies, on frameworks and platforms built using the best design principles, contributing to open source and collaborating with bright people around you, you will like it here at BeeHyv.
We are headquartered in Hyderabad, India with offices in Gurgaon & Bangalore in India and Dallas, TX in US. Established in 2007, we have always been profitable and growing.
Here’s how you’ll spend your time:
?Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, support, and improve the software products and applications.
?Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
?Work on one or multiple projects and deliver results.
?Be versatile and enthusiastic to tackle new problems across different technologies.
?Should be willing to learn at least one more technology stack in addition to your current skill.
?You should be willing to be a full stack developer and become proficient in both backend and UI technologies.
?Provide mentorship to software developers.
?Lead a small team of software developers in projects.
- Education from a premier institute.
- At least 3 years of total experience building enterprise-grade software using Angular, React, or Vue.
- Strong understanding of web technologies (HTML & CSS)
- Implementation experience of one or more modern UI Frameworks (React /Angular /Vue)
- Good knowledge of responsive design and progressive web application
- Passionate about learning new technologies take pride in code quality and a self-starter
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet high-quality standards.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices using Agile and Automation.
- Experience in developing mobile apps is a plus – Android, iOS, Ionic/React Native/Flutter
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
?As per your skills and industry standards
?You will also be eligible for additional cash bonus based on your contribution in growing the company.
- Medical and personal accident insurance coverage.
- Paid time off (PTO) of 18 days in a year and 10 national holidays.
- 5 days of leaves for medical emergencies
Angular JS ReactJS
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday