- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Senior Dev Ops Consultant
IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer to join our team. You will design, shape, and maintain projects for a diverse range of businesses. Whether it’s working for big enterprises or for the latest tech startups, as independent teams or as integrated experts, you are going to drive change. our projects will give you a chance to learn and take on new challenges in a variety of environments.
What you’ll do:
- Architect solutions for the cloud, focusing on the Well-Architected pillars (operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and cost optimization)
- Advocate helping our clients make the most out of every project with us. You are passionate about customer satisfaction.
- Improve existing infrastructure, focussing strongly on automation.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to create, improve and maintain infrastructure.
What you’ll bring to us:
- Your profile:
- Previous experience in a DevOps-related, customer-facing role.
- Proven experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with building and managing release systems, code merging and promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools.
- Experience with automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
- Bonus points for:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate core concepts (CI/CD, Agile & Automation) with internal and external stakeholders.
- Existing AWS certificates: AWS DevOps, AWS Solution Architect Pro.
- Experience with CloudFormation, CDK, terraform or Ansible in production environments.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as CloudWatch, Datadog, Splunk, Opentracing, X-Ray, and APM tools.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, DNS, load balancing and firewalls.
- Understanding of software architecture and automated testing.
- Understanding of microservices and distributed computing.
- Willingness to learn/improve your German.
What we offer:
- 30 days of vacation and the opportunity to take sabbaticals.
- A whole lot of creative freedom and the right to speak your mind.
- A lot of space to grow and develop, either in technical or leadership positions.
- Flat hierarchies and short paths of decision.
- Exciting, highly talented colleagues from 28+ nations.
- If so desired: We will prep you to speak at conferences, contribute to our open source projects or organize meetups.
- Personal training budget of 2.500 EURO and 5 paid development vacation days per year.
- Mentoring, Knowledge Exchange and Hackathons with experienced colleagues.
- Fresh and organic meals from our very own chef Sawsan!
- Company excursions, events and tours. A weekend in the countryside with all friends and family
- German courses with our own language teachers.
Who we are:
Digital technology is a real and honest craft for us, and we believe that listening properly can solve more problems than any Ted Talk ever could. We tell it like it is, and we say what we think. And that’s what we do. And that’s exactly why we love our neighborhood. It’s direct, intriguing, diverse and above all, genuine. Here art is still paint on concrete and not oil on canvas. That’s why we are there. Wherever in the world, we are.
Who we are and what we become also depends on what you make of us. We can all help shape projects, departments, and even the entrepreneurial orientation. In addition, we encourage the personal development of our employees – even if this sometimes causes them to jump outside the box and set up their own partner companies. We take that about free space very literally.
For us, appreciation doesn’t stop at the salary and we attach great importance to a great working atmosphere. But we also don’t make fun of anyone by putting a table football player in the office and then calling that corporate culture. While others are still looking for the right balance, we simply want to offer our employees good work-life quality. Because we believe that a good time at work also makes time with friends and family even more valuable.
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday