- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Company: Fabristeel Lanka Private Limited
Engineering & Technical Staff
- Report to Project Manager on all elements of risk associated with scope, schedule, and budget.Work closely with other project team members including other project engineers, drafting and site safety supervisor assigned to the project.
- Manage all subcontractor’s on-site construction activities as the designated Project Manager.
- Monitor daily work activities of the various subcontractors to ensure proper adherence to job site safety policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with the subcontractors to maintain the project schedule in an attempt to avoid potential delays, achieve milestones and meet completion dates.
- Develop and evaluate project schedules. Manage meetings and correspondence with consultants / Clients / Main Contractor.
- Participate with the project team to ensure timely coordination of submittals, requests for information (RFI’s) and plan revisions.
- Monitor and inspect work progress for quality control and quality assurance; identify and resolve problem issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in weekly progress meetings; review subcon payment applications; review and resolve change order requests.
- Assist Project Manager to prepare and submit monthly progress claim and liaise closely with QS for work done certification of site progress.
- Work closely with the team to fulfil all requirement and expectation during testing and commissioning with consultant.
- Assist Project Manager and other project team members to close out project for handover with OMM and as-built documentation submission
Skills RequiredNot selected!