- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Manager - IT Systems for UAE
IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360° Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Australia, USA, Singapore & India.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking forManager - IT Systemsfor one of its clients which is a leading Organization in UAEwith the following terms and conditions.
- •Responsible for Quality Management function in the IS&T Department. Responsible for the
- formulation, implementation and reviewing of all Policies, Procedures in the IS&T Department.
- •Implement and maintain Integrated Management System based on Industry Best Practices and
- •Implement and ensure the effectiveness of IT Controls Framework.
- •Operation of IT Project Management Office.
- •Assist Head of IT Governance in strategic matters.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
Education level (Required/Equivalent)
- •Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering/IT/Computer Applications.
- •Professional Qualifications (Desired)
- •Certification in ISO 9K Lead Auditor
- •ITIL Foundation Level, HDI-SCTL
- •COBIT Certification (Foundation or Higher)
- •Project Management Certification (PMP/Prince 2)
- •ISO 20K Auditor/Lead Auditor/Consultant (Preferred)
- •ISO 27K Auditor/Lead Auditor (Preferred)
- •Work Experience (Required)
- •Minimum of 5-7 years previous IT or Business experience
- •Minimum of 2-3 years as a Quality specialist/IT Governance Specialist
- •Experience in management role (Preferred)
- •Knowledge and experience in Industry best practices and standards.
- •Excellent command of English. Arabic language is an added advantage.
- •Project Portfolio Management.
- •Good understanding of IT Governance and Management Framework.
- •Good understanding of Risk Management.
- •Planning and organising skills.
- •Attention to detail.
- •Quality Management knowledge and experience.
- •Communications skills.
- •Relationship skills.
- •Coaching Skills.
Proficient level (Level 2) of the following core competencies are required:
Working and collaborating with others
Building relationships, building trust, sharing knowledge, setting expectations, providing support and
Change and Innovation
Flexible and constantly seeking new ways to approach job requirements and challenges; to adjust rapidly
to new situations.
Delivering clear, proactive and effective communication to expand understanding and influence others.
Consistently driving the achievement of results, displaying high levels of energy, commitment and
Evaluating and Solving Challenges
Conducting detailed analysis of data, information and situations, performing cause and effect analysis,
making effective, timely and fair decisions.
1. Application Development & IntegrationBasic
2. Database AdministrationBasic
3. Enterprise Infrastructure Management & Disaster RecoveryProficient
4. Server Administration (Windows/Unix)Basic
5. Network AdministrationBasic
6. IT SecurityProficient
7. Cloud ComputingBasic
8. Digitization & AutomationProficient
9. End User ComputingProficient
10. IT Service ManagementAdvanced
11. Program and Project ManagementAdvanced
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]
Skills RequiredNot selected!
Preferred LanguagesNot selected!