- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Legal Officer, Legal Assistant, Legal Interns, Senior Financial Officer & Financial Consultant
Company: ProLegal Associates
Accounting, Banking & Management
Our object is to provide you with efficient, easy easy-to-understand Legal services. We provide information in various fields of Legal & Financial to assist you in understanding the right processes in Sri Lanka.
If you're the best at what you do, come work for us. This is an exceptional opportunity to be involved in the growth of a Global Firm with a world-class and highly-regarded Legal Service Providing platform. You will be connected to a global team exposing you to a wide network of connectivity and knowledge with the platform for you to achieve your goals and ambitions. We will provide you with the necessary tools and foundation to be the best at what you do.
You will be responsible for :
- Reviewing, advising, negotiating and drafting various commercial contracts.
- Advising teams on legal and risk management issues.
- Mitigating legal and commercial risk by improving awareness and understanding of legal impacts affecting the business.
- Managing the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting.
- Driving accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Overseeing monthly closing and managing monthly reporting & analysis.
- Consolidation of group entities.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities.
- Evaluating and executing M&A and other investment opportunities.
- Analysing valuation and returns.
- Oversight of transaction due diligence.
- Negotiation of transaction documentation including sales and purchase agreements and other legal documents.
- Deal structuring and other transaction related matters.
- Liaising with business stakeholders across all levels to achieve transactional goals.
- Managing relationships with banks and other stakeholders on financing requirements.
- Keeping abreast of the changing business landscape in order to identify opportunities to drive both organic and inorganic growth.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Finance Manager, Corporate Finance / Strategy or Legal Counsel (Inhouse) role, ideally within the the Accounting Industry, Consulting and the Legal industry.
- You possess strong commercial and stakeholder management skills.
- Prior in-house experience would be an advantage.
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Flexible working options
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Please forward your complete CV with two non-related referees to [email protected] and mention the post applying in the subject line of the email.
Skills RequiredNot selected!
Preferred LanguagesNot selected!