- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Accounting, Banking & Management
Job Title: Finance Manager / Senior Manager
Reports to: Director of Finance / Chief Financial Officer
The Senior Finance Manager / Manager will be responsible for overseeing the financial operations of the university and providing strategic financial advice to senior management. This includes managing financial planning and analysis, accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- 1.Financial Planning and Analysis
- a.Lead the development of the university’s financial plans and budgets.
- b.Provide financial analysis and insights to support decision-making.
- c.Develop and maintain financial models to support scenario analysis.
- a.Oversee the university’s accounting operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger (daily basis)
- b.Ensure accurate and timely recording of financial transactions.
- c.Ensure compliance with local and international accounting standards and regulations.
- 3.Budgeting and Forecasting
- a.Develop and manage the university’s budgeting process.
- b.Monitor budget performance and identify opportunities for cost savings.
- c.Prepare financial forecasts and develop plans to mitigate risks.
- a.Produce accurate and timely financial reports for management and external stakeholders.
- b.Develop key financial metrics to measure the university’s financial performance.
- c.Ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements.
- 5.Treasury Management
- a.Manage the university’s cash flow and liquidity.
- b.Develop and implement treasury policies and procedures.
- c.Monitor and manage foreign exchange risk.
- 6.Team Management
- a.Lead and develop the finance team.
- b.Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- c.Ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- A degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- A professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA, CPA, CMA).
- At least 5 years of experience in financial management, preferably in the education sector.
- Experience with financial planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Experience with Tally accounting SW; Microsoft office; and other ERP and CRM systems.
- Strong knowledge of local and international accounting standards and regulations.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
ACA ACCA Financial Planning Management accounting
Preferred LanguagesNot selected!