- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Equity Analyst / Trader
Company: Lismore Capital (pvt) Ltd.
Accounting, Banking & Management
Lismore Capital (pvt) Ltd Day trading & investing strives to be a complete destination for traders looking to maximize their performance in today’s financial markets. Our proprietary traders focus primarily use technical analysis over various time frames, employ position, swing and intra-day trading strategies. We aim to help traders succeed by providing elite training, premier technology and a highly professional, value-added environment.
We are the first proprietary trading firm in Sri Lanka, this is an exclusive opportunity to join our team.
NOW HIRING - Proprietary Equity Specialist
We seek individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, exceptional business instincts and a demonstrated ability to make sound decisions under pressure.
Required Profile & Qualifications
- Business Degree or part qualified in CIMA/ACCA/Business Degree
- Basic familiarity with the equity markets
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A focused, dedicated, and entrepreneurial personality
- Enthusiasm for the equity markets
- Prior trading experience is not required
Lismore Capital (pvt) Ltd. provide aspiring proprietary traders with the education necessary to trade based on risk/reward, probability parameters, and strict money management. In order to maximize the potential of our traders,
we will provide
- Education in technical analysis, tape reading, money management, and market psychology
- Daily trading review with experienced traders
- Commissioned payout structure
- Cutting edge technology
- Open and friendly team environment
- Initial Trading Capital of $50,000 will be provided after completion of the 3-month mandatory training (Training program will cost LKR 99,500)
We are now accepting applications to join our dedicated and experienced team of professional traders. New and aspiring traders work to reach a level of consistent profitability in their trading through appropriate risk/reward and probability parameters with an eye toward strict money management.
In order to reach this goal, experienced traders work with entry level traders in an extensive trade review program after the market close each day. Traders are educated in the nuances of technical analysis, tape reading, money management, and market psychology.
Traders will learn how to identify and capitalize on stock trends and retracements with a view towards multiple time frames. Each day prospects will work to learn and grow as traders.
Computerized Accounting File Management Planning & Organising Salesforce
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
0 - 3 months