- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Engineering & Technical Staff
The trainee engineer is responsible for helping the design, development, and maintenance of automation systems. This includes developing and implementing automation solutions for a variety of manufacturing processes including packaging, assembly, welding, and painting. The trainee engineer should also works with the team to ensure that these systems are designed to meet the needs of the manufacturing process and that they comply with established engineering standards.
- Familiar with the operations of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic parts used in manufacturing assembling lines.
- Basic knowledge in sensors, motors, bearings, gearbox and other mechanical components
- Proficiency in CAD/CAM systems (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, and Fusion 360)
- Familarity with microcontrollers
- C and C++
- Excellent organizational and technical communication skills.
- Good knowledge with scripting languages (Python) and PLM software
- Knowledge in machine design, conveyor automation, mechatronics, industrial robotics and fine machine mechanics
- Programming and deployment of programmable logic controllers (PLC).
- Experience in project management is an added advantage
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink, Multi-body
- Good understanding of control theory fundamentals, such as PID controls
- Undergraduates and freshers from Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electronic, Electrical Engineering, or any related field are welcome.
- The minimum salary starts from 55 000 LKR
If you’re interested, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Preferred LanguagesNot selected!
0 - 3 months