- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Company: SAPL SAPL
Engineering & Technical Staff
DRAFTSMAN:- 10 POSITIONS
Handle complex designing and drafting assignments under minimal supervision.
Create drawings and models from written and verbal specifications obtained from Project Engineer.
Work with Engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and design documentation.
Work closely with Designers, Drafters, and Engineers to ensure coordination design effort is maintained.
Complete project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule.
Review drawings for completeness and accuracy.
Maintain all revisions of project drawings.
Update and maintain drafting log.
Develop 3D models by analyzing prototypes and 2D drawings.
Examine and check engineering drawings for compliance with cited specifications.
Provide timely technical assistance and solutions to the team.
Participate in project meetings and conference calls as required.
Prepare engineering documents for customer submittal.
Skills RequiredNot selected!
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Preferred LanguagesNot selected!