- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Company: RKU Consultant
Engineering & Technical Staff
We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
Opportunities provided for career advancement within the Company.
We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
- 1.Preparing Civil & Structural design engineering calculation / Report
2.To liaise and coordinate with consultants and main-contractor on project details and resolving technical issues.
3.Accountable for accuracy and updating amendments shop drawings.
4.Attend meetings with consultants and main-contractor as well as site meetings.
5.Manage drafting staff and check drawings to ensure compliance with design concept.
6.Manage, plan and schedule projects, shop drawings for submission and production.
7.Conduct review on details of design to ensure the accuracy of shop drawings produced.
- 8.Ensure that the civil and structural design and construction works comply with all the relevant statutory acts, regulations and engineering codes of practice.
1.Bachelor degree in Civil & structural Engineering from recognised University.
2.Familiar with design 3D/FEM analysis software such as Etabs, Prokon, SAP2000, STAADPro, Plexis, Safe & etc.
3.Good communication skills.
5 days week, 8:30am – 18:00pm
Working location : Jaffna
Freshers can apply
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Skills RequiredNot selected!
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday