- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Civil Engineer - Structure
Engineering & Technical Staff
the essential functions of this position include working collaboratively on various types of MEP projects with staff engineers as well as clients and third-party vendors to assist in the process of providing high quality deliverables to our clients.
The Civil Engineer will work on the design, Execution, and coordination of all phases of civil/site development, including new site builds, site layouts, and site modifications as per customer requirements. Additional functions including generating required engineering reports, Site survey data takeoff for review, performing site visits to gather data and perform site inspections, reviewing drawings and calculations, site grading and drainage design, as well as all other duties as required. This position requires occasional overnight travel.
- Carry out discipline designs to required standards and quality
- Review all tender documents (SOW, drawings, Specifications, Contract, etc.); and prepare/submit Bid"
- Preparation of cost comparison sheets for RFI received from customer.
- Study of tender documents as well as pre-bid points to work out the scope of work for tender jobs
- Generating accurate estimates using various software programs.
- Design layouts, schematics, specifications and calculations from scheme to tender design, revisions and client approval
- Contribute successfully to the areas of Customer Solution Design, Engineering, Survey
- Ensure that all designs are reviewed to the required standards
- Support the project submittals and No Objection Certificates (NOC) process
- Stay updated with relevant technical developments within the discipline
- Understand the contract and scope of project deliverables
- Ensure that Health & Safety is embedded into all work practices in line with company policies
- Provide regular work status updates, including risks or concerns, to line manager
- Attend and contribute in team and project meetings as required
- Contribute to the delivery of the BU strategy. Including supporting the companies approach to sustainability
- Ensure QMS and Project Lifecycle compliance across team and projects
- Input into the work of the Technical Working Group (TWG)
- Feedback on all business development opportunities.
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE :
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal
- End of service benefits
- Performance merits
- Project Performance 1 to 1.5 Base salary.
- Free income Tax.
Share your documents to
Management & Supervising Microsoft Office Planning & Organising Project Management
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Saturday Sunday
6 - 12 months