- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Company: Synergy Gcc
Engineering & Technical Staff
We are looking for an experienced, driven civil engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office, on-site visits, and attending council meetings.
The civil engineer should be a critical thinker and have sound subject knowledge of mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems. You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate ideas, make recommendations, and negotiate project details with their team, subcontractors, and clients.
* 3 to 4 Years and above experience in UAE (Preferred)
* Should have G+1 or higher license by DM or UAQ/RAK Municipality
* Preferable open for all nationality
* With Driving License ( Preferrable )
* To be Fully based on the SITE
* Prepare BOQ and sending inquiries.
* Execute construction work in accordance with drawings.
* Site supervision of construction works, labour, materials, equipment movement, and proper distribution of such resources.
* Assists inplans, assist in supervision, and monitors work day by day.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on Experience
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering (Required)
Information security Landscaping OO Programming Planning & Organising SQL
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Saturday Sunday