- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
chef de Partie
Company: Synergy Gcc
Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
We are looking for a talented chef de partie to help our culinary team create memorable meals for our restaurant's patrons. You will be responsible for a specific section of the kitchen, preparing high-quality food that meets the head chef's standards, and ensuring that your station is sanitary and well-stocked.
To be successful as a chef de partie, you should be someone who can keep a level head when working under pressure. The ideal candidate will be an excellent team player, willing to go the extra mile in pursuit of great food and exceptional service.
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
Single accommodation food medical insurance ticket visa
3600 basic + service and tips
Yearly increments for those who complete 1 year
Should have hands on pastry skills and good attitude
Multitasking Sales Self Motivation Time Management
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Saturday Sunday
English Sinhala Tamil
6 - 12 months