- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
BRAND MANAGER (MALE / FEMALE)
Company: Maritime International Limited
Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
Responsible for developing, implementing & managing marketing strategies of all brands. This includes developing the marketing mix and product portfolio strategies for the company's brands to create strong customer attraction and enhance customer demand.
Develop marketing presentations and pitch materials that will be used internally and externally to help drive new ideas, programmes & themes.
Develop relationship with internal contacts both local & overseas.
Execute all levels of marketing support for the brands such as online banners, social media promotions, print & tv.
Research new technologies and innovative ways to help drive consumer engagement whilst defining retail marketing strategies that support the broad plans of the company.
Establish & manage a budget for all retail marketing programmers and collaborate with current retail accounts. Keeping them up to date.
- Age between 24 – 35 years
- Should possess a bachelor degree in marketing Management / Business Management or CIM
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing field in middle level management position.
- Well conversant in Advertising with ATL / BTL skills.
- Should be innovative, dynamic and able to work on tight deadlines around the clock where your creativity will be challenged.
- Should possess strong interpersonal skill and have an analytical mindset.
- Should be results oriented and have the ability to bring in fresh and innovative ideas into the business.
ATL/BTL Microsoft Office Phone Handling
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday