- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Associate Software Engineer (React)
Company: LakMobile Technology Solutions (Pvt) Ltd
IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Minimum Qualification: IT Undergraduates who completed two academic years from a reputed Institute / Professional Certificate Course in Java
- Minimum 6 month previous experience.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, and Redux.
- Experience with user interface design & mocking tools.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
* Preferably staying close to Kottawa area.
Please send your updated resume to [email protected]
State the Salary you are expecting.
CSS 3 Git HTML 5 Interface Design / UI Jira Node JS ReactJS Redux
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
6 - 12 months