- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Company: Couture Studios by Anuththara
Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Reports directly to Founder Director
You’ve got to…
- Get us – a passion for the brand that shows up in everything you do, every day.
- Be a strategic thinker – spend time and energy on what drives the greatest results.
- Look under rocks, be curious, ask questions and use your smarts to think boldly and do the right thing.
- Be a team player – cultivate productive relationships with cross-functional business partners.
- Communicate consistently, with purpose and an understanding of your audience.
- Be a multi-task master – make quick decisions under tight timelines.
- Be nimble and comfortable with change.
- Work independently and take the lead, even when all of the pieces are not in place.
- Articulate your point of view and have the courage and conviction to stand up for your beliefs.
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and be all over what’s happening in the industry.
- Always be on, up for anything and ready to have fun along the way.
- Talented in handling social media platforms.
We want you to…
- Own heavy calendar management
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Administer expense reports and process departmental invoices
- Order supplies
- Coordinate internal meetings pertaining to a number of cross functional departments
- Prioritize the day-to-day efficiency of the team and cross functional partners, often working with other assistants and teams across the organization
- Assemble various reports from cross functional stakeholders
Oh, and by the way, you…
- Are detail oriented and able to multitask within a team setting
- Are able to listen to direction but also be proactive and able to anticipate needs of supervisor
- Have an extreme sense of urgency
- Are able to be resilient when dealing with high- pressure situations
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Couture Studios by Anuththara
Cash Management Customer Service Delivery Microsoft Office Sales Stocking & Inventory
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
English Sinhala Tamil
6 - 12 months