- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Company: MyAlux Pvt.Ltd
Sales, Marketing & Retail
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Planning and executing CRM, marketing automation and lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Using customer insights to construct effective CRM campaigns.
- Measuring, monitoring and analysing effectiveness of email marketing activities against goals (ROI & KPIs).
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Marketing Communications role.
- Experience within CRM/ Loyalty Marketing, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Other.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
Call Centre Client Management Customer Management Email & Appointments Marketing Sales Self Motivation Telesales Verbal Communication Written Communication
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday