- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Company: Stalione Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
Sales, Marketing & Retail
We are seeking an experienced SEO candidate to join our growing team. In this position, you will work to drive organic traffic to our site as well as our client’s sites and improve search engine results. You should have an in-depth understanding of SEO strategies, knowledge of multiple analytic and tracking tools, and experience in creating progress reports to share with team members and senior leadership in order to create original SEO optimal content and web and social campaigns to engage our audience and boost traffic.
• Utilize Google Analytics and Webmaster tools to track progress.
• Create search strategies timelines, calendars, and goals.
• Collaborate with social media team to align SEO strategies.
• Source keywords for blogs, press releases, social status updates, and campaign needs.
• Present SEO effective headlines, body, copy, CTAs, and tagging system.
• Track site performance and develop new processes to improve.
• Encourage and build inbound organic search traffic.
• Set up pay-per-click campaigns, ads, and other revenue performers.
• Create engaging content with optimal SEO keywords and phrases.
• Identify opportunities to improve crawling & indexation.
• Support for page remapping & URL structural updates
QUALIFIICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• 2-3 years experience in a SEO role.
• A passion for deep analysis of web technologies & SEO.
• A strong understanding of search engine crawlers.
• In-depth understanding of Google Analytics and other SEO services, online tracking tools, webmaster tools, back-end SEO, and metadata.
• Experience in cultivating SEO keywords and phrases to drive web traffic
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel); understanding of HTML, CSS, and managing programs such as Salesforce.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects.
• Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience engagement.
• Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts.
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
Analysing & Investigating Copywriter Creativity Google Ads Google Analytics Google Optimise IT Support Marketing Media Social Media Team Work Time Management
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
English Sinhala Tamil