- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Senior Mobile Technologies Developer
Company: Vinirma Consulting Pvt Ltd.
IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
VINIRMA Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is a 360° Human Resource Management Consulting and Staffing Services Organization.
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Senior Mobile Technologies Developer for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following and terms and conditions.
Skills & Experience:
Strong knowledge in dart language and Flutter framework.
Strong knowledge in iOS (Swift/Objective C)
Strong knowledge in Android (Kotlin/Java)
Good hands on experience in Flutter Design Pattern like Provider & Bloc, Reactive pattern.
Strong knowledge on end to end mobile application development.
Strong in Mobile app architecture both hybrid & native apps.
Strong experience in responsive design for mobile and web application development.
Good experience in build android & iOS packages/plugins and widget Driven Development.
Good experience in Hybrid Frameworks like Sencha touch, React native, Angular Js, Ionic any MVC frameworks.
Good experience in UX / UI Design Skills for Mobile & Web like Bootstrap, LESS, SASS, CSS3, SVG Animation & any responsive framework.
Strong knowledge in Client-side technologies like JS, jQuery.
Strong knowledge in Server-Side integration jQuery Ajax and RESTful Service.
Strong Knowledge on Configuration Tools like GitHub, Gitlab, Bitbucket, TFS…
Bachelors / Master degree in Information Technology
Any certification in Mobile Development / .net development.
- Work independently and with the team to understand project requirements, existing implementations and build or maintain the technical aspects of .Net / Mobile applications including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, optimization and development of business requirements.
- Design, code and maintain the .Net / Mobile applications based on established standards.
- Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements
- Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations
- Assist in timely L2/L3 troubleshooting of .Net / Mobile Applications
- Experience working in a structured waterfall / agile development process
- Participate in the set-up and deployments in all environments including production.
- Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
- Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
- Support the training of new team members on existing business processes and required tools
- Document all requirements functionally and technically
Experience Required:7 - 10 years
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected]
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday