- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Company: Expoteas Ceylon (Pvt) Ltd
Accounting, Banking & Management
• Candidate should be fully qualified from a reputed accounting body.
• Possess excellent communication skills and proficiency in English language.
• Competence in Information Technology and experience in managing ERP systems.
• Minimum five years' experience in a similar capacity.
• Should be a team player with an ability to accomplish responsibilities diligently while absorbing work pressure.
• Prior experience in a food processing industry or a production plant would be a definite advantage.
JOB ROLE WOULD INCLUDE
• Develop company budgets and exercise routine budgetary control.
• Prepare and present accurate financial reports to the senior management within specific deadlines.
• Establish financial policies; recommend and monitor internal controls that mitigate financial and other risks.
• Support strategic planning and decision-making through financial plans and analysis.
• Forecast and effectively manage the company's cashflow.
• Ensure the company meets all its statutory and compliance obligations including external audits, taxation, labor law, etc.
• Manage general office procedures and corporate services to ensure processes in the workplace function efficiently.
AAT Completed Accounts Reconciliation Behaviour Handling Cash Flow Management Computerized Accounting File Management Management accounting Microsoft Office QuickBooks Taxation
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday