- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Salesforce Developer / Sr. Developer
Company: Dazeworks Technologies (pvt) Ltd
IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
What you'll do
Your job responsibilities include
- Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
- Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a Force.com application.
- Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
- Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
- Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
- Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis and problem resolution.
- Overseeing development, design, UI and technology integration efforts for effective completion of a project.
- Salesforce.com setup, configuration, customization, data Migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform
- Providing guidance to clients over technology, processes and applications while updating them on regular project related developments.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in Force.com applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch and support and minimum 6 months to 1 year of hands on experience in Salesforce Lightning development.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Solid experience of Lightning component development and Salesforce customization.
- Convert business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform. Develop the technical Design, custom solution and system design based on lightning platform
- Minimum of 6 months Lightning Component development experience.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Lightning Design System framework.
- Salesforce Static Resources Setup and usage of lightning apps and embedding in VF pages.
- Implementing REST integration (Salesforce.com web services API, REST API, JSON, Apex, HTML)
- Being a Certified Force.com Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience in SFDC customization, integration and administration
- The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Skills RequiredNot selected!
Preferred LanguagesNot selected!