- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
Rhelis is a startup working on revolutionizing the way companies approach User Experience (UX) and we are looking for a front-end developer to join our team as an employee!
We are open to junior candidates who have experience and interest in front-end development. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
We are flexible on the arrangement, this role can be full-time or part-time.
- Knows about BEM (Block Element Modifier) architecture.
- Able to use GIT.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science/Informatics (or equal through a proven track record).
- Solid grasp of common software engineering practices, like OO principles, modern design patterns, test-driven development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
- Fan of clean code and clean architecture, and you apply those principles to produce clean, readable, and testable code.
- Keen to learn new things, share your knowledge, adapt to change, and learn from past experiences.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team where you're supported in your efforts to grow professionally. You are able to manage your time well, communicate effectively and collaborate in a multidisciplinary team.
What can we offer you?
- A great challenge
- Being part of an international, winning team
- Ability to grow with the company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- 100% remote work (work from home)
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
3 - 6 months