- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Company: Sunteks International (Pvt) Ltd
Engineering & Technical Staff
*BSc. Engineering in Mechanical / Mechatroni. or Electrical Engineer from any recognized university with Minimum 1-2 years of post qualifying work experience or NDES/HNDE equivalent in mechanical engineering with Minimum 3-4 years of post qualifying work experience.
*Average knowledge of AutoCAD and solid works is required.
*Good analytical skills to develop solutions through customer inquiries.
*Ability to work under pressure and lead a team.
*Should be able to handle the operations under minimum supervision.
*Should be able to work extended hours if required.
*Living near Kohuwala and Kalubowila area will be an added advantage.
The ideal candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with an attractive remuneration package. Please forward your CV to suntekscareerftrnail.corn indicating the position title in the subject line on or before 17' February 2020.
Management & Supervising Mechanical Microsoft Office Microsoft Powerpoint Office Administration Planning & Organising Project Management
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday