- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Company: AAT Sri Lanka
Accounting, Banking & Management
Qualification in G.C.E. (A/L) including two "C" passes preferably in Commerce stream
Knowledge in Microsoft Office Package and ability to work in a computerized working environment
Sound communication skills. Tamil would be an added advantage.
Excellent PR Skills
Ability to work under pressure
Below 35 years of age
Minimum 01 year experiences in similar capacity.
Raise receipts and other related documents
Accepting cash, cheques and other modes of payments made to the Institute
Handling petty cash float.
Proper maintaining of reports and other documents C) Settling collections on a daily basis as per system records
Handle IOU and follow-up O. Act as a mobile cashier when there is outside events of the institute.
File Management Management accounting Management Reports Microsoft Office
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
English Sinhala Tamil