- Accounting, Banking & Management
- All Other
- Beauty, Fashion & Hair Style
- Customer Service & Hospitality
- Engineering & Technical Staff
- Hotels, Ticketing, Travels & Tourism
- HR, Secretarial, Admin & PAs
- IT Software, Web, Graphics & Animation
- IT- Hardware, Networks, System Admin
- Sales, Marketing & Retail
- Teaching, Lecturing & Tutors
- Textile, Apparel & Clothing
Company: Sathosa Motors PLC
Accounting, Banking & Management
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following areas.
• Assist with preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements.
• Preparation of monthly Divisional Statement of Profit or Loss and monthly Branch wise Statement of Profit or loss.
• Close review and verification of GL accounts in order to ensure accuracy of individual accounts as well as divisional expense allocation on a regular basis and initiate corrective action where necessary.
• Close monitoring of budget a. prepare variance reports.
• Responsible to improve current processes.
• Coordinating with all users in the finance division in order to ensure the completeness of the month-end closing.
• Responsible to explore ways of automating all possible financial reports in the IFS with a view to improve the existing processes.
• Responsible for the Fixed Assets Module and all accounting tasks relating. Fixed Assests.
• Review the Payroll Module.
• Provide assistance to ensure smooth operation in the Finance Division.
Successful Applicant's Profile
• Partly qualified or reading for the final stage in CASL examinations.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/ Finance would be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 03 years' experience in similar opacity in the field of Accounting, Auditing, and Finance.
• Highly organized with attention to detail and the ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Ability to work in a computerized accounting background and good knowledge in Microsoft Office packages.
• Experience in handling IFS Finance modules would be a definite advantage.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A hardworking dynamic team player between the ages of 25-35.
• Perform with a high level of accuracy and integrity on the tasks allocated.
An attractive remuneration package will be on offer to the right candidate with host of other company benefits.
Cash Flow Management Client Management Communication Creative thinking Email & Appointments Event planning File Management Financial Planning Management & Supervising Management accounting Managing Databases Meetings / Presentations Microsoft Office Office Administration OpenOffice Calc Planning & Organising
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday